Frequently Asked Questions
1. What's the potential dangers of balloons?
- Keep the foil balloons tethered all the time. When foil balloons touch a power line, their metallic properties may cause equipment to short circuit and lead to power outages, fires and possible injuries.
- Very few people have latex allergy. Please order other kinds of balloons instead of latex balloon if these people are going to the party.
- Never leave babies alone with balloons. Although helium is harmless to humans, please supervise your babies when they are playing with balloons to avoid chocking hazard.
- Gases expand and contract with temperature. The balloons become under-inflated because the outside temperature is pretty low in winter. Don't worry! The balloons will float as soon as they are indoors.
- Yes! All helium balloons (except latex balloons) can be refilled.
- We offer one time free helium refill within one month of the purchase date!
- We can refill your helium balloon at a certain cost (depend on the balloon size) at any time.
- Yes. Tell us what kind of balloons you want or your decoration ideas! We'll make it for you.